Monday, August 20, 2012

New cover for 'Death's Given Chance'

'Death Given Chance' is a short story I never really gave a chance, deep down I don't want people to read it because within it there is a little part of me that I put behind me but still wound in the story. So I gave it the worst book cover I could possibly make and didn't get it edited. However I decided that if I want to write and publish I should not hold back and I certainly should deliver the best I can to any potential reader, so I'll be puting this one up for editing and in the meantime I've made a new bookcover.

Old cover (horrendous really):




New cover (much more edgy):


It's obvious which one I like the most, but you be the judge and tell me which one you like the most.






   
   
   


No comments:

Post a Comment